2010-02-11

Valentine Goodies

Tomorrow the kids celebrate Valentine's Day at school.  I thought it would be fun to use some of my scrap paper and decorate some treat's for my son's class. I purchased this fun Valentine stamp set, "Who's Your Valentine" from Stampin' Up. If you don't know a Stampin' Up Representative, I do.  She's great and has lots of fun ideas. Find her here .  Anyway, I love this set because you can jazz up simple things like lollipops, jelly fish, and gum, all the treats kids love. The stamps have adorable little phrases and you can color in the images too.  Because I had so many Valentine's to make, I colored one sheet of paper full of owls and then went to the copy store and made color copies. It seemed  a lot easier than coloring every single image, especially when they are going to kids who will are likely to throw them away. Each little bag is stuffed with lollipops using the "I'm a sucker for you" stamp and jelly fish candy using the "kisses, fishes, and wishes" stamp and then I added in a few more goodies. We had to make a special bag for his teacher that was special and not like the others.  I always enjoy making something homemade each year for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment