2010-03-18

Baby Shower Items

These items were designed to help those hosting a baby shower. Contact me to help you with your next event. 

This is the full assortment of new items.


This is my new lolly bouquet, something completely original that I came up with recently.  You may have seen the last one I did with the lemon and lime theme during my craft weekend (see post below).  Lolly bouquets bring life to your tables!  They can be designed for any occasion and changed to suit your specific color needs. This one was designed for a special client and match the baby shower invitation perfectly!  Wouldn't this be great for your next birthday party, adult or child?  They can be made for dinner parties, anniversary celebrations, you name it!


This is a photo clip, which is really just a clever way to hold a photo using office supplies. I've seen this many times and created it many times too. This one again was designed with the same client in mind but thought I would share with all of you in case you need favors for something coming up.


Treat bags are a fun favor and can also be personalized to match your event theme.  I'll design the packaging and you provide the treats.  Super cute and easy.

 This is a matchbook favor.  Another item that can be designed to match your theme. It holds 8 mini photos inside.  A perfect pocketbook keepsake. 

For pricing, email me at mmurphydesigns@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment