2010-03-10

Craft Weekend



It's been a little while since I've posted. I've been busy planning and hosting a craft weekend at my house.  Because much of it involved creativity, I thought I would share some of the home made designs with you.
 
I made these wine glass charms for each one of my friends. Perfect for the morning mimosa's before a day of crafting ahead :-)


My friend Patty makes the most delicious dressing. I helped her decorate these bottles with handmade crepe paper flowers and tags.   We put them out on our dinner table to help dress it up and make it beautiful!


I found a downloadable PDF with fun lemonade phrases and tags online so I used them to help carry out some of the colors for my dinner table below.  I made happy hour centerpieces and used the phrase to make a fun frame.  Then I made some tissue paper flowers and suspended them from the ceiling to get the color flowing everywhere.  I had a blast designing this table.

 
 I created some tickets for giveaways to make the night fun.  I placed the tickets in the wine glasses. 
Lastly, here's a snapshot of the T-shirts I designed in Photoshop for the girls.  It's a snapshot of the back of the shirt. The front had a small logo on it. Of course, I used, "let the wild rumpus begin" for my T-shirt theme too.

No comments:

Post a Comment