2010-07-06

Cards

It's no secret that Stampin' Up is one of my favorite stamp companies.  I love their stamps and have been using them for a good 3 years now.  Their new catalog is absolutely fantastic and I think the Gardner family is very creative! The company is very inspiring and every time I get a new catalog, I get the bug to create.  While my order won't come in for approximately a week, I did put some simple cards together the other day using some of their older stamps and paper that I recently purchased.
 
If anyone is interested in Stamping Up and needs a demonstrator, my friend Kerin lives close by and is very good.  Here is a link to her site in case you would like to place an order. Stamps, paper, glitter

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, thanks Michelle!! YOU are so talented, I love everything on your blog...you've got some serious eye candy going on over here :) The jars you've been making are awesome!

    ReplyDelete