2010-07-06

Photo Video

I've been photographing since I was 17 years old. I started working at a Photography Studio in Plymouth and knew back then how much I loved photography. The owner of the studio took me under his wing and taught me so much. I still have such a love of the art and do lots of amateur photo shoots for people.  Last year I had an opportunity to develop some video skills which is something I had never done before.  Again, totally hooked on anything that involves memory keeping.   After a recent baby photo shoot, I put together a video with some of the photos I took of the baby.  I'm posting this to share with a couple of friends of mine that are expecting. It's a neat little memento of your most precious photos!

Interested?  Email me.  mmurphydesigns@live.com


video

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Michelle! I loved watching it!

    ReplyDelete