2010-09-23

New Creations

I know it's been some time since I've posted and I've done so many creative things lately.  Thought I would share a couple of home decor pieces I created recently with you.

I've always wanted a sign with our name as soon as you enter our foyer but never seemed to find something that was just right. I knew I wanted it to be funky and old so I did it myself.  Here's what I came up with




It was a little hard to photograph because of the glass glare but I think you have the gist of it.

My middle son's girlfriend was celebrating her birthday this week so I created a little frame for her based on some photos that I took when we all went to the circus this summer.  I hope she likes it.


I love all the vintage papers recently designed by Kaiser Craft. It's the Up, Up, Up, and away collections.  I've gotta go and create one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment