2010-10-26

Christmas Card Sessions

Don't stress over the holiday Christmas card. 
Let me capture "the one"for you!  

I'm excited to announce my first Christmas Card sessions! I've selected a really neat outdoor location in historical Plymouth.  This past weekend I did a super session there and I am so pleased with the results.  I'm sharing information on the sessions as well as some snapshots from our session.  If these slots fill up, I'll offer another session.  Call me at 508-728-2395 or email me at mmurphydesigns@live.com to book your session



Mini sessions guarantee you 7 high resolution digital files to choose from

Full sessions guarantee you 15 high resolution files to choose from

Super sessions give you 30 high resolution digital files to choose from plus extras!





A special thank you to this family for allowing me to share their photos with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment