2010-10-18

Halloween Items

I've received messages from a few of you asking if I have anything for Halloween and the answer is YES, I do.  I have two things right now which you can order via email.  Once I receive your email, I will send you an invoice through paypal and ship the items directly to your house. If anyone lives close by and would rather stop by and avoid the shipping, I'm perfectly fine with that too.

So here goes:

I have  a tabletop frame decorated for Halloween.  It's created with it's own stand and is $15.



I have treat jars available with or without candy corn.  $10 without and $12 with.


side view

 Front view







And lastly, a mini Halloween Book, $30.  I only have one of these so it's first come, first served.SOLD



That's all for Halloween right now. I do have some fall things which I'll post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment