2010-10-16

Scrapbook Info

I've been enjoying this hobby for 18 years, starting when I was pregnant with my first child.  I've traveled around the country, gone on retreats, shows, and scrapbook expositions. I've taken classes, taught classes, and read every blog/magazine/book out there I can get my hands on related to scrapping(digital, paper, hybrid, I love it all). I love everything about preserving a good memory mine or yours.  If you're interested in working with me or having me do the work for you, here is some more information.

  • Classes- I teach classes in your home, mine, or on location.  I require a minimum of 6 students and a minimum two page layout. I can work with 8.5 x 11 format or 12 x 12.  In the past I've offered monthly sessions to complete a book or just a single session with a particular theme in mind for your group. I've taught adults and children and welcome any opportunity to share this hobby. 
  
  • Packaged Classes- Sometimes people want to get together in the comfort of their own home and have a little crafty project to work on. I offer packaged classes complete with all the supplies and instructions for you to work on with your group at your own pace.  I require a minimum of 6 packages. The sample below was designed for a group of young girls getting together one summer afternoon.

  • Custom pages - I can design pages with your choice of theme, color, holiday, event, etc.  You provide the photos and I'll do the work for you.
  • Custom Albums- When I am not busy with a class or other projects, I will design custom books for others. I am asked to create baby albums all the time but I'll tackle any theme weddings, anniversaries, family albums, scouting, dance, you name it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment