2010-11-02

Holiday Frames

Thinking of starting that shopping early?  I have two table top frames that fit the holiday season perfectly.  Order now and I'll personalize them for free!  Frames are just $15.00 and 100% handmade. Order one for your child's teacher, a grandparent, neighbor, or even for one of those holiday dinners . You know the one where the hostess has done so much and you need an extra little gift just for her!  It's personal and works for anyone on your list.


Here is an example with a Christmas theme

 Personalize now for free.



 Here is a winter theme



You can also come up with your own theme.  I had a client who recently wanted to give a small gift to everyone that attended her open house during Christmas. I created a frame with their family name and design that could be displayed in their home year round.



Email me at mmurphydesigns@live.com and start knocking off that holiday list!

No comments:

Post a Comment