2011-02-22

Baby Girl Brag Books & Frames

Apparently there are lots of baby girls being born lately! It's no secret that it's my favorite thing to work on. This weekend I designed a few frames and matching brag books for a client.  I used the Restoration Collection from Crate Paper.  I love the feel of their paper. It reminds me of the old Chatterbox line that I started scrapbooking with many moons ago :0).  This line was a perfect match for my vintage flowers.

When I design something new, I always make a couple of extras to keep on hand.  I usually make them generic so the design can be used for any occasion. I made a couple of extra frames and brag books.  If you are interested, email me.

Happy vacation week to all those moms at home with their kiddos! Enjoy them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment