2011-02-26

Odds & Ends

I've had some extra time on my hands lately so I've been getting to all those little things on my craft to do list done.  You know the giant one, the some day I'll get to it, ever growing list?  It puts me in a good mood when I accomplish things on that list.  :0)  I had a few half finished Christmas projects(of all things) that I just completed.

 Frames I put together with some older styled Anna Griffin paper. It's classic and I still love it.


Then I made some tags with Christmas scraps I had laying around.  It feels good to use it up.  I don't know about you, but I've got this HUGE Mega basket of scraps.  Every so often I donate it to the elementary school when it's out of control.
I'll tuck these little do dads away until next Christmas or show them to my clients that are so good with their shopping. I know many people that shop early.  Wish I were one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment