2011-06-02

Family Photo Session

I had the pleasure of photographing a family that lives here in town recently. I just finished editing the session and have so MANY Favorites! I love capturing photos of people because their personality shines right through, you get to ooooh and ahhhhh over how much they love each other, how much they look like one another, and just plain old ponder over what a really nice family you've captured a moment for. This mom must be feeling so blessed with all she has.  Her family is beautiful!

Enjoy!














 On my list of favorites!

 Nothing is better than capturing a "real moment".  My husband has a cute little handshake that he does with our son and when I saw these two, it reminded me of them and how important this photo is!
 The Deep red background in the photo is amazing. I love how all the colors pulled together in this one~!



No comments:

Post a Comment