2011-07-21

"Sunrise Sunrise Looks Like Morning In Your Eyes"

While on vacation this week, I've become a little addicted to the sun in more ways than one!  My skin is getting browner by the day and my love for photographing the sun is becoming stronger too!  This week I tiptoed out to the beach at 4:30 a.m. and waited for the sun to rise. I had been taking several sunset shots so I was really wanting to catch it rise too.  Little did I know I would just love this time of day and the atmosphere I stepped in to.  I was greeted by several friendly fisherman. I saw one catch a striper on his first cast.  The colors were breathtaking and I wish I could have frozen my scenery for a little longer.  It was beautiful!  Sharing a few favorites with you today!  Enjoy.








I really love this last shot. I named it the watchman because this bird appeared to be doing just that. He was there the whole time I was on the jetty. He seemed to be pacing back and forth like he was the keeper of the lighthouse.  Very cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment