2011-08-07

Photo of the Day

It's a rainy day here so I'm taking advantage of the down time and post processing some photos. I came across this one and I was so drawn to it.  Such a random shot and yet it means so much.  It's nostalgic, it's warm, and it captures a favorite random moment in time with family.  My mom is always making tea and coffee for us.  I love sitting around the table with a hot cup of coffee in my hands and chit chatting. It's so relaxing.  I love seeing my mom's hands like this. I love seeing our friend Pat leaning back in the chair having a laugh with my husband Steve.  I even love seeing Steve's arm with the watch on it. Watches are personal and I love those too!  So, for so many reasons, I thought this was the perfect photo of the day to share!  Hope it inspires you to take a random shot like this one of your family.



No comments:

Post a Comment