2011-09-27

Family Portraits

I had to share this family with you. They portray the reason why I love this hobby!  I get to share the best of peoples lives and am able to capture what's most precious to them.  I love meeting new families and challenging myself to get their best smile.  When I begin seeing what I've captured my cup runneth over.

This was my favorite of the three children!  This is my family sandwich pose! 

This little guy stole my heart with his smile!  He fit perfectly in this stair well. 

This little beauty reminded me how much I love pony tails. Not having little girls I loved seeing her all dolled up with a big bunchy pony tail- so cute~

How beautiful are her eyes?  Amazing.  

 Now this mom didn't plan on having her photo taken but I sort of (:0)) convinced her to and am so glad I did.  What a great photo of her with her little beauties!
 This is a muted color action that I applied. This color looks great blown up on the wall in your home.  I'm fond of deep rich tones like this.
 So their Dad was sitting in the car and I convinced him into a photo too!!  This one will work nicely on  Dads desk, don't you think?
 A little black and white for variety!
And then something fun!




Lastly, I put together some favorites of each child.  



Thank you so much to this family for sharing these beautiful smiles with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment