2011-09-22

Party Favors for Little Girls

Recently I had the pleasure of designing party favors for a one year old birthday girl.  Usually a client will come to me wanting something unique and special for their child but they just don't have the time or energy.  This is my FAVORITE type of work, anything that involves design.  I came up with several ideas for her to choose from.  In the end she chose pinwheels with iced animal crackers.  The kids attending the party were mostly little so we needed the snack to be kid friendly and the embellishments to be at their level too.  Thought I would share my final product as well as the different ideas I came up with.  So fun!







This one was filled with strawberry malted milk balls. Who knew they existed?  I mainly chose candy for it's color.




No comments:

Post a Comment