2011-09-06

The Sun & The Moon

I typically shoot my sessions at the Golden hour!  This is when the sun is at it's best. It casts a perfect color on skin and the setting feels serene and beautiful!  Sometimes, I get lucky.  Lucky for me is when the weather is perfect and I'm on location long enough to capture the sun going down and the moon popping up.  I'm especially lucky when the moon is full! The sky has the most beautiful colors!  This was one of those nights and I was fortunate to have this beautiful family in my lens!










 Silhouettes are wonderful and unique.  Not everyone has one of these so I love when I'm able to do this for a family. I love how their kids are small and we got those curled toes-precious!




 Thank you so much to this family for allowing me to show case their beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment