2011-10-20

Senior Amanda

I think senior portraits are becoming my favorite type of session!  Take a look at how beautiful this girl is!  And those beautiful eyes!   I really enjoyed working with her.  No matter what type of background color we chose, her eyes were phenomenal!  Sharing with all of you.

For any seniors out there looking for a session, this one was a "super session".  A super session guarantees you 30 shots, allows you change multiple times, and gives you a variety of backgrounds such as beach, brick, stairs, urban style settings, sea grass, etc.  My super session fee is $200 and I give you all rights to your photos with a CD so you are free to print wherever you choose.  Images are high resolution and perfect for blowing up to large sizes. 

I create a custom Storyboard with all my super sessions such as the one above. These are great when printed on 3/16th inch foam board from Persnickety Prints.  Just sit on an easel and it makes a nice piece of home decor.














Thank you Amanda for letting me share your beautiful photos and best of luck to you after graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment