2011-11-23

For Sale

Here is a list of the items I have for sale this year.   I have a VERY limited quantity and will try to indicate how many as I show photos of each item.  If you're interested, email me asap!  It's first come, first served! I can work with you via PayPal and ship directly to your house or you can swing by.

Email:  mmurphydesigns@live.com

Thanks for looking.  

 Photo Frame $24.00, I have one and it fits a 4x4 photo
 Photo Frame $35.00
 Photo Ornaments $15.00 each. I have 5 green ones
 Close up view
 I have 4 white ones
 Close up view with photo.  Ornaments are wooden and have an aged look to them.
 Refurbished shabby Frame $35.00, I have one, the outside size is 15x18, it holds a 5x7 photo in the middle
 Photo stands with shabby pages.  Lrg is black & $45.00, the small is brown and $30.00 without page, I have one of each.
 Mini Summer photo stand with shabby page $35.00, I have one only
 Pink photo stand without page $30.00, I have one only
 Turquoise frame stand $30.00 without page, $40.00 with page, I have one only
 Large off white photo frame stand, $40, one only
 Christmas photo frames $16.00, I have 6.
 Girly birthday frame, $16.00, I have one only.  Can be personalized where it indicates 1st birthday.
 Photo frame for baby boy $16.00, I have one only
 Christmas Frame, $16.00, I have one and enough materials to take orders. Personalization available
 Mini Frame, $10.00 , I have one left
 Package toppers, $5.00, I have several
 package toppers, $5.00 each
 Mini photo frame, I have one and supplies to take orders. 
 Mini girly photo frame with handmade paper flower, $5.00, I have one only
 Mini girly photo frame with handmade paper flower, $5.00, I have one only
 Package tag, one only, $5.00
 Fall photo book, $40.00, one only
 Summer book, $30.00, one only, date can be changed
 Mantle Frame for baby boy, $42.00, can be personalized, one only
 Mantle piece opened view
 Mini book, photo ready, clearance at $12.00 which is much more than I charged for the class. Looking to unload and make room!  I have a few.
 Wooden Frame, $20.00, one only
 Autumn mantle book, previously $128.00, one left, selling for $50.00 (must see in person)



Ok, Yard Sale Items.  
I'm selling my old die cut machines. They'd be perfect for anyone just getting into scrapbooking.  A steal at $10.00 each.  Looking to make some room in my studio!
 $10.00
 $10.00
 $10.00
 My Heart Belongs to Album. Photo Ready.  Previously sold for $75.00, now $45.00. I have 2.
 In the works. I'm designing one more item before Christmas.  This is  a shabby frame which will hold three photos.  It is 15x18 in size.  I am putting this one out there for anyone frame shopping.  Will post the final frame when I'm done. You can see where the design is going.
The end~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment