2012-01-17

2012 Goals

I had a few goals for myself for 2012. I had been thinking about them for awhile


Goal #1..................to push my photographic abilities and venture into off camera lighting.  Well, my lighting has arrived and I'm happy to report that I'm having a blast!  I've been using my youngest son to model for me while I play with my new equipment.  Goal 1 achieved, check.

Goal #2................ create a full studio in my home.  Backdrops and flooring have been ordered. It won't be long now before I can handle full sessions in my home!  Been having fun ordering props and displays too! Goal 2 almost check!

Goal #3...............display my work on a pro photo site.  I've purchased my own domain and am in the design phase with a new site.  This one may take me a little longer than goal number 2 but I'm tackling it.

When my new site is up and running, I'll dedicate this site to strictly paper crafts and use the new site for photography only.  More to come.........................

Here are some shots I took yesterday with my new lighting.







Told you I was having fun!  Tomorrow I'll post this evenings session.  Got our little four legged furry creature involved tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment